Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I had such a FUN day!

I stayed awake till 6 this morning working on craft stuff. I just couldn't stop! Then my friend Jackie came over and we went thrifting and we went to our new Joanne fabric store which this one is like a MEGA Joanne's. We were in there for 3 hours!!! Oh my there is so much stuff!! I didn't even look at the fabric. I bought stamps,fimo,paint,beads and scrapbook paper (which I don't even scrapbook). I tried to scrapbook I bought everything to do it but it just gets me to overwhelmed! We had a fun dinner at Outback with some fun drinks!Yeh!!!!Thanks Jackie for a great day! Your the best!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Wax Slayer said...

VERY FUN DAY!!! i love spending money i dont have, wish we could do it everyday!!! heehee, hey ,... thriftings the best!!!

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home