Wednesday, October 05, 2005

My sweet Seth


This is my son Seth. Who is 18.I miss him so much! He lives with 3 other roommates. They are all really nice boys!! I'm just feeling the empty nest thing. It's not like he moved to another planet. He just moved up the street. It's just that he is my only one and I'm not use to having him gone.It has made be feel very empty inside. I'm 41 years old and I feel like I have to start a whole new life. I do work full time at Macy's in Cosmetics. But I just have to find more projects to keep me going.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

My son is only 2 and 1/2 and sometimes I think what it will be like when he leaves, and I get sad. I can't even imagine it right now. I know it must be really hard...maybe the hardest part of motherhood.

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well my sweet daughter, now you know of the empty feeling that I had when you came with your friends and you moved to your own apt. Having an apt.and living on my own was such an important time in my life and I truly loved it. I wanted the same for you.. but it does throw you into a new stage of life.I kept reminding myself of the birds that nudge their young from the nest when it was time to leave.
I think it is easier when your kids go to college...it gives more time to adjust. Seth is a good kid.......you'll never be far from his heart.

MOM

P.S. I'm still going into new stages that I'm not ready for and can't believe it's me that they are calling a "senior citizen".

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home