Saturday, December 31, 2005

My Thought's

I'm having trouble sleeping so I thought I would write a note. This week has not been to pleasant due to the NASTY customers I have had especially the day after Christmas. What has happened to the Christmas spirit? I got flipped off and yelled at in the best buy parking lot because I was moving to slow. And a horrible man (customer) at work screamed at me I finally said to him that I don't have to take what he's dishing out and walked a way. Of all my 20 years in retail this year has been the worst. Actually during Christmas the customers were nice it's just been this week. Went into Michaels tonight and Valentine's and spring has arrived. I'm really not ready for that! I might just leave my Christmas tree up for the whole month of January. Hee Hee!!!!!!
It's rainy and cold out. I bought some booty sock like the one's my grandma use to make me when I was little.They are so comfortable!Ok it's 4:18 am maybe I will try to sleep. I have to be to work at 12:15 I hope all the yukky crabby people stay home! Hee Hee! Happy New Year!!!! 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home