Monday, March 20, 2006

Just a thought?

Is anyone out there just sick of everything?? I can't even stand my cell phone anymore. The weather here in Washington State sucks!!!The first day of spring.Spring my ass! I wish it was spring!!! :) :) :) I'm freezing!!!!! I think about the War still going on.Today I watched Oprah and it was about our own people being so poor.I feel lucky tonight. One person at my work makes everyone not want to be there! I hate work lately!!! One good thing has happened my son moved home and we are having a great time! I didn't know that I missed him so much!!! Today was his first day at his new job. He works for a nice mens store called JO'S A BANK. I'm getting to know his girlfriend JulieAnn more and she is sweet. I miss my family in California! I hate being away from them! My husband is on a trip. I miss him.Hee Hee! But it has also been nice having him gone.Seth and I have been having a great time!


What bugs you???What makes you unhappy with the world???I think we need to move to Europe and start enjoying our lives!!!! They seem to be happy! They eat and drink. Hurray!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cerella said...

I'm with you! Let's move to Europe and LIVE! :)

8:31 PM  
Blogger Nimbostratusdweller said...

Your tables are really special! I like your blog too, And here you are so close to home!

I went to Mo over Cmiss to see my daughter, Grandkids, etc. and whe I got back Jan 6th, well suffice it to say, as you may recall, it was one of the worse winters memorable, I thought I would slit my throat it was so DARK here.

I don't know if it was compared to there , and it was sunny there, but I just remember touching down on the tarmac, and looking into the gloom, and..well, it was all down hill from there!

Lately it is brighter, tho.

I usually don't complain about the weather. But...this year it got me, too.

Anyway, the daffs are out and spring is here and Easter round the bend, designing easter eggs, etc. Will be fun!

Europe sounds good too, Shall we make reserations?

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home